Transcript Requests

Current Students

Transcripts may be requested through Naviance and sent to the colleges of your choosing. 

Click Here for instructions.

Former Students

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS may be obtained by stopping by the counseling office, email, fax, or postal mail.

There is a NO fee for each transcript request.  Please allow two school days for your request to be processed. A person may only request their own records, unless they are under 18, in which case a parent may request a copy of their student's transcript.

Your request must include the following:

Name at time of graduation

Year of graduation or attendance

Date of birth

Address or fax where it is being sent

Signature or statement (esign) authorizing release of transcript

Current contact information

Counseling Office's Contact Information:

Phone - ext. 22117

Mail - 
550 Warrior Way

Grand Junction, CO 81504

Attn: Counseling

Click here to email for a transcript

Print a transcript request.

Any questions, please call Counseling Department at 970-254-6200 ext. 22117