Central High School Main Office: (970)254-6200
550 Warrior Way  
Grand Junction, CO 81504  
Facebook twitter youtube google play App Store

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS may be obtained by stopping by our office, email, fax, or postal mail.

Click here to Email for a transcript

Phone - ext. 22117

Mail - 550 Warrior Way

                    Grand Junction, CO  81504

            Attn: Counseling                                       

                    Your request must include the following:

    • Name at time of graduation
    • Year of graduation or attendance
    • Date of birth
    • Address or fax where it is being sent
    • Signature or statement (esign) authorizing release of transcript
    • Current contact information

Print a transcript request.

There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript request (checks should be made payable to CHS.)  Please allow two school days for your request to be processed.  A person may only request their own records, unless they are under 18, in which case a parent may request a copy of their student's transcript.         

For current students transcripts may be requested through naviance and sent to the colleges of your choosing. Click Here for instructions.      

Any questions, please call Counseling Department at  970-254-6200 ext. 22101