To borrow books from another school, change the first drop-down to 'School District.'
To borrow a book from another school:
- Click on the 'log in' link at the top right of the search screen.
- Username = your first and last name Library # = mv then your student ID #.
- Search for your book, click on the 'Place Hold' tab
- Your book will be delivered to CHS in about a week.
See any library staff if you have questions.
Database Searches = Smart Research
The Database Advantage:
- Reliable resources
- Print and electronic sources
- Easy to cite
- Smaller number of hits to sort through
Confused? Try this Database Prezi
Bored with PowerPoint? Try Prezi!
You need an email address to sign up
We read pre-published books, talk about them, and write reviews for the publishers. Don't miss out!! See Mrs. Shelp for details. We meet every other Monday at lunch in the library.
- Online Citation Maker
- Check out the RESOURCES Tab!
- Source Organizer
- Project Outliner
Register from a district computer for your pro account