To borrow books from another school, change the first drop-down to 'School District.'
To borrow a book from another school:
- Click on the 'log in' link at the top right of the search screen.
- Username = your first and last name Library # = mv then your student ID #.
- Search for your book, click on the 'Place Hold' tab
- Your book will be delivered to CHS in about a week.
See any library staff if you have questions.
Database Searches = Smart Research
The Database Advantage:
- Reliable resources
- Print and electronic sources
- Easy to cite
- Smaller number of hits to sort through
Confused? Try this Database Prezi
Bored with PowerPoint? Try Prezi!
You need an email address to sign up
We all read whatever interests us, then get together to talk books. We're not a single-book club. Don't miss out!! See Mrs. Shelp for details. We meet every other Monday at lunch in the library.
- Online Citation Maker
- Check out the RESOURCES Tab!
- Source Organizer
- Project Outliner
Register from a district computer for your pro account