To borrow books from another school:
- Change the first drop-down to 'School District.'
- Click on the 'log in' link at the top right of the search screen.
- Username = your first and last name Library # = mv then your student ID #.
- Search for your book, click on the 'Place Hold' tab
- Your book will be delivered to CHS in about a week.
See any library staff if you have questions.
Did you know there's a Teen Book Finder App? Search for it in your store!
Teens' Top Ten 2016
Teen Book Lists from GoodReads
Database Searches = Smart Research
The Database Advantage:
- Reliable resources
- Print and electronic sources
- Easy to cite
- Smaller number of hits to sort through
Confused? Try this Database Prezi
Bored with PowerPoint? Try Prezi!
You need an email address to sign up
- Online Citation Maker
- Check out the RESOURCES Tab!
- Source Organizer
- Project Outliner
Register from a district computer for your pro account
We all read whatever interests us, then get together to talk books. We're not a single-book club. Don't miss out!! See Mrs. Shelp for details. We meet every Monday at lunch in the library.
All students and staff have a district Google account Sign in with:
*Accounts used before this school year will be deleted! Move anything you'd like to save
Google Apps Training Site
D51 Google Apps Info/help
Username: your district username
Student password: your student ID #
Staff password: your employee ID# followed by T
Video, images, and info all in one place!
Students now have accounts built for DE. Search and save content to your account. Use your district username and password to log in.
Try the Board Builder tool to make an interactive poster board.